Log in to app.kidkare.com with the same user credentials you use to access Minute Menu HX.
- Enable Providers: Give providers access to the eForms center. Providers remain enabled until you disable them.
- Send Invitations: Send invitations to parents/providers to update child enrollment forms. Use filters to select the providers/children to which to send invitations. Parents with an email address on file automatically receive an email that invites them to update child enrollment and/or income eligibility information online.
- Providers: Providers can view a list of all sent invitations, which allows them to follow-up with parents, have parents update enrollments online using a device at the home, cancel invitations (if needed), or even fill out paper forms (providers can then mark the form as completed on-site).
- View Status: You can see how many new enrollment forms and/or income eligibility forms have been completed, started (but not finished), canceled, and so on. The eForms feature provides an overview of all statuses across all providers who use the eForms feature.
- Renew: Once the enrollments are complete, review them by comparing the old forms to the new forms. You can also view parent signatures. Once you've reviewed the data, update the information in Minute Menu HX with the click of a button.