If you use scannable forms, you can add reviews to Minute Menu HX via scanning. This is no different than scanning any other form.
You can scan review forms in any order. If you scan the same form more than once, that review will show up in the system more than once. However, this won't negatively impact processing—it just shows up as an extra review for the affected provider.
Once you scan and validate review forms, the reviews will display in the Review List window.
- Click the Scanning menu and select Scan Forms. The Scan Forms window opens.
- Select the review form you are scanning.
- Click Scan.
- If you use a Scantron scanner, choose a threshold and a discrimination. We recommend the following:
- Threshold: 6
- Discrimination: Low
- When you have finished scanning the review forms, click Validate.
- Correct any errors that display. Follow the prompts on-screen. Once this process is complete, the Complete message displays.
- Click OK.