Sponsors for the state of Texas must also complete the Service Analysis page. This page lists the food components entered on the Food & Attendance page for non-infants and infants, as well as the required quantities. You must enter the prepared quantities and indicate whether those quantities were sufficient.
- Begin the review as you normally would. For more information, see Complete the Review Questionnaire.
- Enter information, as required, and click Continue to move through the review pages.
- When the Service Analysis page opens:
- Click the Category drop-down menu next to each listed food (if available), and select the category to which the food belongs.
- Click the boxes in the Prepared column for each age group, and enter the quantity of food prepared.
- In the Amount Sufficient column, click Yes or No.
- Repeat Step 3 for each meal. You must complete these tables for both non-infants and infants.
- When finished, click Continue.