Upgrading Your Sponsor Software
Minute Menu HX will update automatically upon launch following a release. You must have administrative privileges to complete the update. If the process does not begin, or you encounter an issue with the upgrade, check your administrative privileges and try again. Should the issue persist, email us at email@example.com for assistance.
Upgrading Multiple Networked Computers Using Minute Menu HX
When you upgrade your software, the system upgrades both your local machine and your network's database. To apply the update to other networked machines, close and re-open Minute Menu HX on each of those machines. They will update automatically. We recommend you run software updates when it will least impact what others in your office are doing.
If, for some reason, the upgrade does not automatically run on your networked machines after upgrading the first machine, click the Administration menu and select Upgrade Software. If that still does not work, see the Applying Upgrades Manually heading, below.
Note: In networked environments, it is frequently advantageous to apply Minute Menu software upgrades manually, rather than using the automated process to do it, as you won't have to repeatedly download the relatively large upgrade files.
Applying Upgrades Manually
If you need to apply the upgrade manually for any reason:
- Obtain the upgrade file:
- Log in to app.kidkare.com.
- From the menu to the left, click Downloads.
- Click the HX Manual Update Patch link under HX Software Downloads.
- When prompted to open or save, click Open.
- Run the upgrade and follow on-screen instructions.
- Confirm that the update was successful:
- When the update has finished, login to Minute Menu HX.
- Click the Help menu and select About Minute Menu Sponsor Solution. A dialog box opens.
- Check the Application Version and the Database version. They should match. If they do, the update was successful. If they do not, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org so that we can diagnose the situation.
If you have any problems or questions about this or any other issue with Minute Menu HX, please don't hesitate to email us at email@example.com.