Monitors can enter hx2go on any mobile device or computer that is connected to the Internet while present at the provider's home. These reviews are then uploaded to the HX servers and are downloaded to your local Minute Menu HX database.
When reviews are received, they are in a pending status by default. Only reviews that have been validated are classified as a provider's review. Validated reviews display in the List Reviews window and are included in the Review reports. Pending and Rejected reviews are not included in the List Reviews window or on any of the Review reports.
To do so:
- Click the Tools menu and select Validate hx2go Reviews. The Validate hx2go Reviews window opens.
- Filter the reviews that display:
- Click View next to a review to review it. The Provider Reviews window opens. You can click Print to print this information. You can also click hx2go Report to open a report for this review in hx2go. When finished, close this window.
- Check the box next to each review to validate.
- Click Validate.
If there are reviews that were entered in error, entered for training purposes, or are otherwise not valid, you can reject them.
- Check the box next to each review to reject.
- Click Reject.