Before users can access hx2go Administration, you must set them up as an administrative user for hx2go.
- Click the Providers menu, and select Monitors. The User/Monitors Information window opens.Note: You can also access this window from the Tools menu.
- Click the Select User/Monitor drop-down menu and select the user to update.
- Click the Select User Type drop-down menu and select Monitor+General HX User.
- Click Save.
- Click hx2go. The hx2go Permissions dialog box opens.
- Check the hx2go Configuration box.
- Click Save. The user you updated can now access hx2go Administration at https://hx2go.minutemenu.com. with the same credentials you use to log in to Minute Menu HX.