If you marked a batch of claims as submitted and should not have, you can unsubmit the claim batch. Exercise caution when performing this function. You should only use the submission batch that corresponds precisely with what you submitted to your State on your claim reports or uploaded claim files.
Warning: Unsubmitting claims can make your state claim reports incorrect. Be absolutely sure that you need to unsubmit claims before proceeding.
- Click the Administration menu and select Unmark Claims as Submitted. The Unmark Claims as Submitted window opens.
- Click the Select Claim Month drop-down menu and select the claim month.
- Click the Select Date Submission Batch and select the appropriate submitted date. The submitted claims display.
- Check the Show All Claim Months in Submission box to display the Claim Mon column. This can help you locate the appropriate claim to unsubmit.
- Check the box next to each claim to unsubmit.
- Click Continue.
- Click OK at the warning prompt.