There are four settings for eForms you can adjust in KidKare:
- Allow providers to send new enrollment requests to parents: Enable this option to allow your providers to send new enrollment invitations to parents. You must still approve/renew forms received.
- Require providers to approve enrollment forms: Enable this option to require providers to review and approve enrollment forms before they are sent to you for final approval/renewal. This allows providers to catch any form errors and send forms back to parents for revision. Even with this option enabled, you can also send forms back for revision, if needed.
- Require SNAP/TANF number validation: Enable this option to allow KidKare to check whether the SNAP/TANF number a parent entered is valid per state requirements. If a parent enters an incorrectly formatted number for their state, a warning message displays and they are unable to proceed until providing a correctly formatted number. This setting is set to No by default.
- Collect income eligibility forms for own children in tier 1 homes: Federal regulations stipulate that providers who claim their own children in a Tier 1 home must complete an income eligibility form. Enable this option to require your Tier 1 providers to provide income information for their own children. This setting is set to No by default.
To enable or disable these settings:
- Log in to KidKare at app.kidkare.com. Use the same credentials you use to access Minute Menu HX.
- Click . The Settings Page opens.
- In the eForms Settings section, click next to each option to enable/disable:
- Would you like to require providers to approve enrollment forms?
- Are providers allowed to send new enrollment requests to parents?
- For first time enrollments, would you like to use the parent signature date as the child enrollment date?
- If a parent indicates they participate in SNAP, would you like to require them to provide their SNAP number for validation?
- Would you like to require SNAP/TANF number validation for parents to submit their forms.
- Would you like to disallow or warn the parent of incorrect formatting?
- Collect income eligibility forms for own children in Tier one homes.
- Your changes are saved automatically.