You can update a Monitor's information, if needed. For example, a Monitor's contact information may have changed. However, please note that you should never rename your monitors. This supports data integrity. If you are replacing a monitor, you should remove the existing monitor first. See the Deleting Monitors heading, below.
- Click the Providers menu and select Monitors. The Users/Monitors window opens.Note: You can also click the Administration menu and select Users/Monitors to access this window.
- Click the Select User/Monitor drop-down menu and select the Monitor to change. The Monitor's information displays.
- Click each box and enter new information over the existing information.
- Click hx2go to update the Monitor's hx2go permissions.
- When finished, click Save.
Usually, when you delete a Monitor, you are adding a new Monitor or associating the deleted Monitor's providers with another Monitor. When you delete a Monitor, all providers associated with that monitor are automatically disassociated. You can then associate those providers with a new Monitor.
For example, Monitor John is associated with Provider 1, Provider 2, and Provider 3. John is leaving the agency, and you hired Monitor Jane. When you delete John's record, Provider 1, Provider 2, and Provider 3 are disassociated. You then add Monitor Jane to your system and associate her with Provider 1, Provider 2, and Provider 3.
- Click the Providers menu and select Monitors. The Users/Monitors window opens.
- Click the Select User/Monitor drop-down menu and select the Monitor to remove.
- Click Delete.
- At the Are You Sure prompt, click Yes.
To add a new monitor, see Add Monitors.