Each time you generate a report in Minute Menu HX, it prints to a Report Output window on-screen. You can review the report in this window, print it, or export it.
- The total number of pages displays in the top-left corner. Click the arrows to move between pages.
- To zoom, click the 100% drop-down menu and select the zoom level to view.
- Click to adjust your printer settings.
- Click to print the report.
- Click to export the report.
- Click the Format drop-down menu and select the format to use. Note that the file format you select may skew the report's formatting.
- Click the Destination drop-down menu and select the location to which to export it.
- Click OK.
- When prompted, browse to the location in which to store the report.