The View Status page provides an overview of your centers' invitation statuses. You can see how many invitations have been sent, how many are complete, and so on.
- Log in to app.kidkare.com using the same ID and password you use to access Minute Menu HX.
- From the menu to the left, click eForms.
- Click View Status.
- Set filters for the information to view.
- Click the State drop-down menu and select the state(s) to view. This option is only available if you are set up for multiple states.
- Click the Providers drop-down menu and select the specific provider(s) to view.
- Select EF, IEF, or both.
- Click the Invitation Sent Date drop-down menu and select 30 Days, 60 Days, 90 Days, or Custom Date. If you select Custom Date, set a date range in the From/To boxes.
- Click Go.
- Click each column to sort information in ascending or descending order.
- Click a provider name to view that center in Observer Mode.
- Click next to Export and View or All to export eForms status information.
- Export View: This exports the information displayed on the View Status page.
- Export All: This exports complete invitation status details.
Customizing the View Status Page
Click in the top-right corner to choose which columns to display. You can also filter by access to the eForms feature. Possible columns include:
- Total Sent
- Not Started
- In Progress
- Needs Approval
- Sponsor Approved
- Manually Completed
|Not Started||The parents have not started filling out the form yet.|
|In Progress||The parents have started filling out the form, but have not yet finished.|
|Needs Approval||The form needs to be approved (by you or the provider).|
|Submitted||The parent or provider has submitted the form to you.|
|Sponsor Approved||You have approved the forms.|
|Manually Completed||The parent completed a paper form.|
|Renewed||You have updated the system with the new date.|
|Canceled||The invitation was canceled.|