The Food List report provides a list of all foods that are set up in your database. This report is color-coded by food type:
- Red: Meats
- Orange: Fruits
- Green: Vegetables
- Brown: Breads
- Blue: Milk
The foods you see listed on this report are exactly what your providers see in KidKare and should correspond directly with a printed Food chart. Note that any foods listed with an asterisk (*) will be disallowed if served to an infant.
- Click the Reports menu, select Menu Planning, and click Food List Report. The Select Mode dialog box opens.
- Select English or Spanish.
- Click Continue. The Effective Starting Date dialog box opens.
- Click the Starting Date box and enter the date from which to print the food list.
- Click Continue. A PDF is generated. You can print it or export it to your hard drive.