The Billing Details report lists your monthly invoice details by site. You can run this report for the current or previous months as you are billed. It lists the following:
- Provider ID
- Provider Name
- Billing Amount
You can use this report to cross-check which providers are actively claiming with you and set those providers who are not actively claiming to pending or on-hold, so you are not billed for them again. For more information, see Switch Providers to Pending Status or Provider Hold. You can also remove these providers instead (you can always re-instate them later).
Required Permissions: Users must have full or view access for the Manage Systems Settings permission to view this report. For more information about setting permissions, see Manage User Permissions.
You run this report in KidKare.
- Log in to app.kidkare.com. Use the same credentials you use to access Minute Menu HX.
- From the menu to the left, click Billing Report. The Billing Report page opens.
- Click and select the month for which to print the report.Note: You cannot select future months.
- Click Go. The report is generated.
- Use the blank boxes in the Provider ID and Provider Name columns to view specific providers, as needed. You can also click the column headers to sort information in ascending or descending order.
- Click Export to export the report to a spreadsheet (XLSX) file.