When you withdraw a child, the child remains in your Minute Menu HX database for auditing purposes. You can also re-activate withdrawn children at a later date, if needed. Deleting children, however, completely removes the record from your database. We strongly recommend that you only delete children who were enrolled in error, enrolled twice, and for other data-entry related reasons. Otherwise, withdraw children who are no longer in care.
- Click the Providers menu and select Child Information. The Child Information window opens.
- Click the Provider drop-down menu and select the provider.
- Click the Child drop-down menu and select the child to withdraw.
- Click Withdraw (bottom of the window). The Change Child Status dialog box opens.
- Click the Effective Date box and enter the child's effective date of withdrawal.
- Click Withdraw.