When completing desk reviews, you can require that a provider digitally sign to acknowledge they received a copy of the Review report. You can toggle this option on and off when finalizing the review. The review will not be complete until the provider signs their review.
- Log in to app.kidkare.com. Use the same credentials you use to access Minute Menu HX.
- From the menu to the left, click Reviews.
- Click Review Providers. The Review Providers page opens.
- Locate the provider to review.
- Click the Provider, Monitor (if available), Last Review, and Next Review Date columns to sort information in ascending or descending order.Note: If you have set Preference U.003 (General Behavior - Use Provider Security) to Y, Monitors can only see those providers assigned to the same group number as them, and the Monitor column is hidden on the table.
- Click the blank boxes at the top of each column to filter information in that column. For example, you can click the Provider box and begin typing a provider's name.
- Click to set additional filters. You can filter by Pending, Active, Hold, or Withdrawn status. If available, you can also specify whether to show reviews for all monitors.
- Click the Provider, Monitor (if available), Last Review, and Next Review Date columns to sort information in ascending or descending order.
- Complete the review questionnaire as you normally would. For details, see Complete the Review Questionnaire.
- When you reach the Finalize page, click next to If this is a desk review, do you want to require an electronic signature? The Provider Signature box and the Helper Signature box (if present) are removed.
- Sign in the Monitor Signature box and click Complete.
Once you click Complete, the provider will receive an email and a message in KidKare prompting them to review and acknowledge their Review report.
When the provider clicks the link, the Review Acknowledgement pop-up opens. If this link is accessed from email, the provider will be automatically logged into KidKare first.
The provider can click the link to open their review in a new tab. Then, they can use a mouse, finger, or stylus to sign the Provider Signature box. If you indicated that a helper was present during the review, the Helper Signature box also displays so the helper can sign the acknowledgement. Once they acknowledge and sign for the review, they will receive a new message and email with a link to the updated, signed report. For more details and instructions for providers, see Sign for Desk Reviews Electronically.