The status of your providers affects whether or not you can process claims for them. A provider may be at any of the following statuses:
- Wizard Incomplete: You have not finished enrolling the provider. A provider is set to this status when you click Close For Now during the enrollment process. You can have up to nine (9) providers in this status at a time.
- Pending: You have finished enrolling the provider, but you did not provide any licensing information for them. Any claim you receive from providers at this status is automatically disallowed.
- Active: The provider is ready to process claims.
- Hold: The provider is active and can submit claims, but those claims are put on hold and are not submitted to the state.
- Removed: You have removed the provider from your system and they are no longer active.