- Log in to app.kidkare.com using the same ID and password you use to access Minute Menu HX.
- From the menu to the left, click eForms.
- Click Enable Providers.
- Use the Provider and Status boxes to filter the listed providers.
- Click in the Status column to enable or disable eForms status for the listed provider. Changes are saved automatically.
Note: You can also check the box next to each provider to enable/disable, and then click Enable or Disable at the top of the page.
You can control whether your providers must approve enrollment forms before they are submitted to you, as well as whether providers can send new enrollment requests to parents. To do so:
- In KidKare, click . The Settings page opens.
- In the eForms Settings section, click next to each option to enable it. You can change settings for the following:
- Would you like to require providers to approve enrollment forms?
- Are providers allowed to send new enrollment requests to parents?
Your changes are saved automatically.