Message reports provide useful data for your sent messages, such as the number of recipients who opened the message.
To view this report:
- Click . The Messages page opens.
- Click the Sent Messages tab.
- Click the link in the Reports column for the message to view. The message report opens.
This report is divided into the following sections:
- Message Details: This section displays the message subject, content, and sent date. It also provides the number of recipients who have opened the message and the number of recipients who have responded to any attached survey.
- Questions: This section displays any survey questions you included in your messaging. If you did not include a survey in your message, this section does not display.
- Report: This section provides a review of recipients who have opened the message.