You can add providers to your sponsorship via KidKare—without having to log in to Minute Menu HX. This allows you to quickly add providers from any Internet-connected device, such as your phone or tablet. Note that you must access HX later to complete provider details. See Enroll Providers for more information.
- Log in to app.kidkare.com. Use the same credentials you use to access Minute Menu HX.
- From the Observer Mode page, click Add Provider. The Add Provider page opens.
- Click the First Name and Last Name boxes and enter the provider's first and last name. This information is required.
- Click the Email box and enter the provider's email address. This box is optional, but we recommend that you provide an email address.
- Set a password for this provider in the Password box. A random password is generated for you when you access this page, but you can either manually input a password, or you can click Suggest to generate a different random password.
- Click the Provider ID box and enter a number for this provider, or click Suggest to generate the next available provider ID (in sequence). See Understand Provider IDs for more information about provider IDs.
- Click the State drop-down and select the state in which the provider operates. This menu defaults to your state.
- Click Add Provider. The provider is saved and can access KidKare.