Cloud connect is our Internet-based server that allows us to safely and securely store your data without having to run a data transfer. Data from your HX application and data entered by providers is updated and saved on the server and available in real time.
Switching to the HX Cloud database has many benefits!
- No more data transfers!
- Your data will be backed up from our cloud servers daily.
- Data from online claiming providers is available in real time.
- Your data will be saved on cloud servers which allow you to easily install HX and connect to your HX database remotely (no more Hamachi or other software needed!)
Changing from Local to Cloud
- Previously, data was stored on a local machine.
- Data transfers were used to create an off-site back-up of your data and to retrieve data from online claiming providers.
- Now we have the technology to move your local database to the cloud which means an easier installation process and no more data transfers!
- And for some agencies, this means eliminating the need to purchase new server machines – since data is always safely and securely stored on the cloud.
What you need to know
- All releases will be mandatory. (No more “optional” releases.)
- Only data from the year 2011 and forward will be available in your new cloud database.
- If you wish to keep data from the year 2010 and prior you must print and store the data prior to moving to the cloud.
- If you have data transfer setup as a scheduled task, please disable that task.
- Your main admin account login information will change and we will provide you with a new one.
- You will need a stable internet connection at all times.
What to do
- Work with us to plan a date for your transfer to the cloud.
- Run a data transfer at the specified time.
- Do not enter any data into Minute Menu HX until you receive confirmation that the transition is complete.