Sponsor administrators must provide their monitors with access to the KidKare Monitoring Tool. Access is controlled by the hx2go Permissions dialog box.
- Click the Administration menu and select Users/Monitors.
- Click the Select User/Monitor drop-down menu and select the user to change.
- Click hx2go. The hx2go Permissions dialog box opens.
- Check the hx2go App Access box.
- Check the hx2go Configuration box to allow this user to make changes to the questionnaire configuration.
- Click Save.
Note: If you set preference U.003 (General Behavior - Use Provider Security) to Y, Monitors can only see those providers who have the same group number as they do.